LCA MEMBERSHIP FORMS
LOUISIANA COLLEGIATE CATTLEMEN'S MEMBERSHIP FORMS
LOUISIANA JUNIOR CATTLEMEN'S ASSOC. MEMBERSHIP FORMS
BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP FORMS
Benefits of Being Member of LCA
- Free marketing for Farm to table beef, private treaty cattle, and hay
- 10% OFF all advertisement
- A Voice in the U.S. Congress and the Louisiana Legislature
- Updates about the Industry through The Louisiana Cattleman Monthly Magazine
- Producer Educational Seminars and Educational Programs
- Junior Programs and Scholarships
- Herd, Forage and Pasture Management Information
- A chance to meet others with similar interests
- Good business contacts
- Annual Convention and Trade Show
- Free admission to Annual Health Summit
- Beef Promotions
- A chance to play an active role in promoting your product… BEEF!
Participation in these LCA Policy Committees gives you a voice in all LCA long range plans
- Animal Health and Well Being
- Ag Policy & Legislative
- Consumer Info and Beef Promotion
- Marketing & Foreign Trade
- Membership & Revenue Development
- Private Lands & Environmental Management
Share in Our Programs and Accomplishments
- Government Affairs – LCA’s efforts both in Baton Rouge and Washington has resulted in: sales tax exemption on feeds, fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, and diesel fuel; reduction of estate tax; and foreign meat labeling – This will more than pay for your LCA & NCBA dues!
- Annual Convention – LCA hosts a comprehensive educational seminar including nationally known speakers and after hour activities. It takes place in January each year.
- Annual Trade Show – LCA along with many vendors participate in AgExpo held third weekend in January each year.
- LA Beef Quality Assurance Program – LCA sponsors a calf-management certification program designed to improve cattle and increase their market value. This is a joint program with the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association.
- LCA Junior Programs – LJCA Membership is $10.
- LCA’s status as an NCBA State Marketing Partner means lower NCBA membership rates and a stronger relationship between the two associations to better serve your needs..
- Master Cattle Producer Program – A cooperative effort with LSU AgCenter that offers cattle producers the knowledge necessary to enhance profitability while being environmentally responsible.
- LCA sponsors Junior Scholarships and Showmanship Awards at livestock shows.
- Grazing Lands Conservation Initiative – A joint program with NRCS and LCA in which USDA can help you help yourself with your grazing land.
- Promotional Merchandise for Sale – Caps, visors, license plates, shirts and calendars featuring the LCA logo.
- Building Use – Our banquet room can seat approximately 125 people. Have your next meeting here.